Thursday, June 14, 2007

HPC is a Special Place!


Last night I was with Pastor Dino and his wonderful Staff at Healing Place Church! I was the guest speaker last night for their mid-week service.


Jay Sterling came with me and served me all day long. Got to do a little shoppingt at the Mall of LA and hang out together at the Marriot. I am pumped at what God is doing in his life even at a young age! Sterling I am proud of you. You are an Inspiration to me!
Spoke on "Never Letting Your Dreams Die". Talked a little about my Football experiences and how it has all unfolded. If you really want to reach people and inspire others then - Keep pursuing your dreams! By the way, this Saturday we will host the Cardinals at STM at 7pm for a chance to play in the Championship game on June 30th. Come on out and support the Lafayette Hurricanes. It has been fun and I've learned a lot. Best thing about it is, I have gotten to experience it with my sons Sterling and Regan. I love doing life together with friends and family! This will be your last chance to see me in helmet and pads this weekend, hanging up the cleats after this season!
Go Canes!!
Robbie, myself, and Brent - Offensive Line!

No comments: