Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!



The BOYZ and Britt Playing in Water!
Happy Father's Day to all of you men out there with children. Yesterday was a great day for me. My kids get real excited about honoring their dad on this special day. They realize that I do so much for them on a daily basis, so they are excited to share their feelings toward me on this day. Jansen's gift to me was for he and I to take my Suburban to a car wash and have it all cleaned up and "I pay the man". Sterling, Jansen, Micah and Regan went to Clay Fish Bisque and had some footballs hand painted for me with "Go Canes" on them. Tessy got together and they got me a parking sign for me at the office. The Sign reads, "Commander and Chief Parking Only". Not sure if anyone at the office will think that it is for me! They may not be sure who that parking spot is for!

What a great weekend! We won our Semi-final game vs. the Houston Cardinals and now we move on to the championship game in Houston Texas. We will be playing the New Orleans Survivors! Go figure - The Hurricanes verses the Survivors! Game will be played on Saturday, June 30th at 4pm at Texas Southern University in Houston. One win away from a championship Ring.

No comments: