Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Regular Season is Over!


Sterling and I eating supper Downtown Houston. Regan flexing his muscles in Hotel.
Well, the Lafayette Hurricanes have finished the regular season. Our last Game was this past Saturday in Houston, TX. We won the game and finished the season at 10-2. Sterling, Regan and I went up on Friday night and got to hang out in Downtown Houston. I love living life with my kids. The weather on Saturday was terrible for fans but for the kids and I - It was a dream. It poured down raining and the field turned to mud! I was a 36 year old living like a 6 year old! What a day! June 9th will be our first playoff game. It will be held at STM in Lafayette at 5pm. We are playing a team we beat earlier in the season but you never know what could happen in the playoffs.

Downtown Houston. Scenes from the Mud Bowl!

That's me on the end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks dad for taking me and regan to Houston with u. We love watching u live your dream.


Sterling