Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Check this out!


How is it that I play Semi-pro Football on weekends, take hit after hit and in a church softball game this happens? Tuesday night our TFC Men's team needed a extra man so I volunteered. Last Inning and last out I hit the ball high towards left field. I thought the ball was out the park but instead it hit the wall and bounced in the field of play. I was walking and watching the ball, when I realized it was not out I started to run towards second base but I then realized I was gonna be thrown out, so I turned back toward first. I looked back toward second to see if he had thrown the ball. When I turned around, well, he had thrown it. I turned and it slammed into my left eyebrow. My boys think that it is great and cool. Regan and Sterling want one now! It will heal but will take weeks for the purple and blue to disappear. Gotta love life, Throws all kind of curve balls at you. You just keep swinging. By the way, after the ball hit me I dropped to my knees, the first baseman went gee the ball and while I'm on the ground he tags me out. Can you believe that?

No comments: