Wednesday, November 29, 2006

TFC Still Growing!


Congrats to Shane and Brandi Bellard on the birth of their brand-new baby boy. Born today @ 12:30pm at Lafayette General. 7 lbs 14 ozs, 20 and 3/4 inches. A beautiful baby boy named Joshua John Bellard. What a great God we serve - After all Shane and his family have been through this past year - What a great gift. Now they have a pair! Love ya Shane and Brandi -the both of you are an inspiration to me and to TFC!

PS - Bring him to the house anytime - We know what to do with boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful baby if I say so myself (I may be a bit biased though). Pastor, you and Mrs. Tessy are the real inspiration. Me and my family are truly blessed to be a part of your family. We love you guys and thank God for you each and every day.