Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Here we go again!


Sorry for the time away from my Blog Page! November was a really busy month and alot of great things happened. On November 9th, I turned 36 years old. Jay Sterling turned 10 years old on the 24th of this month. The day after Thanksgiving. Last year his birthday fell on Thanksgiving day - That happens like every 9 years or something. I pray all of you had a great Thanksgiving with your families. Tessy and I and the boyz got to go to Hot Springs, AK to be with her family for several days. We were in Arkansas when LSU beat the Razorbacks on the Friday. I wore my Purple and Gold very proud! Looking forward to a great December and Holiday season. We have a lot of great things coming up at TFC and I pray you can make as many as possible. Today, I had lunch with Tony Sonnier and Curt Arcement of Solomon, Smith, Barney - The lafayette office had a luncheon and speaker at the City Club in River Ranch. That place is growing like crazy - Anyway, the speaker was on staff at LSU when Nick Saban and the Tigers won the National Championship in 2oo3. He had a championship ring on - he let me hold it - i put it on my finger and took a picture. Here it is. My first National Championship Ring! PS. He made me give it back - this guy has little fingers!

No comments: