Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas is in the air! YMC take to the streets!


Notice Carl on his cell phone doing business!
I love this time of year - Christmas Time! Holidays, Family, Turkey, Ham, and Football! I love this cold weather we have been having with out the rain included. Parties almost every night, friends, special times, soon - kids out of school for a few weeks. I pray all of you are loving it as well. Saturday night, several Young Married Couples of TFC, got together for a RV Excursion of Christmas lights and Dinner. We had a great time, the weather was perfect, food at Cafe Roma's in River Ranch was excellent and we did see a few lights as well. I love hanging out with friends, laughing together and dreaming together. There are many opportunities to hang out together this Christmas Season with each other, please make the time to be a part of the December activities at TFC.

Here is a brief look at upcoming events for Tessy and I:
Saturday - Young Married Couples Excursion
Sunday - Oasis Christmas Dinner Concert w/Billy Gaines
Monday - MOS Beast Feast
Tuesday - TFC Staff Pastor's Christmas Dinner
Wednesday - Deacon and Deaconess Christmas party
Thursday - Jay Sterling Basketball Game
Friday - Move into my Mother in Laws home!!
Saturday - Production Final Rehersal
Sunday - Christmas Production and Special Gift to all Families
Monday - Not sure yet - Call me - we will go.
Tuesday - Leave for Mexico for 3 days.

I love what I do - You all make my life special!

No comments: