Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Same Page Meeting - Exciting and Refreshing!


This past Sunday Night we had our Quaterly "Same Page Meeting". A time set aside for all leaders, staff, volunteers, and those that want to be a part of the vision of TFC to come together and hear from my heart what I feel in my spirit and what God is up to at TFC. We talked about the Foundational Scripture of TFC - 1 Cor. 1:7. We spoke of Building Lives, Families, and Futures - We talked about a new Childrens Worship Auditorium - We talked about UL Small Groups - We talked about a New Parking Lot and Hopefully this week I can reveal some BIG PLANS that are a possibility for TFC in the near future. It was real encouraging to me to see so many in attendance - You don't know what it means to Tessy and me to see you wanting to be a part of the Vision of TFC. Many of you work so hard and invest time, energy, and talents for TFC and you make me proud. You are really the life-line of TFC. I thank God often for our Staff and Workers that He has placed here at TFC. Thank you all for being a part of the Vision and being a part of what God wants to do in Acadiana. I love each of you dearly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matthew 6:25 (The Message)
25-26"If you decide for God, living a life of God-worship, it follows that you don't fuss about what's on the table at mealtimes or whether the clothes in your closet are in fashion. There is far more to your life than the food you put in your stomach, more to your outer appearance than the clothes you hang on your body. Look at the birds, free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description, careless in the care of God. And you count far more to him than birds.