Saturday, September 09, 2006

If you think I don't have God's Favor consider this . . .


Saturday's are always busy days for our family, no school so kids want to go do something, friends over, shopping, and the list goes on. However, this Saturday was the beginning of Soccer season. We have the top 3 playing this year. Yesterday we had 3 games, 1 pm Jansen, 2 pm Regan, 3 pm Sterling! Normally it's really no big deal. We like being together as a family and we usually make this day -Family Day. We follow from one game to the next, moving chairs, ice chest, and babies all over Moore Park. Yesterday I had a 2pm wedding to officiate. Which means - no games for me - and no help with kids - leaving Tessy with all the boys - with 2 babies included! How does she do all that? That is after she spent cleaning and mopping floors in the house, organizing soccer bags, drinks and diaper bags!! I know what your thinking - Where was I when all this was going on? This is my blog and I don't have to answer that! I was cleaning cars, rv's, the yard, etc.. I do my part, huh baby? Anyway, I know I normally post about my kids and events that I am a part of, but today, I can only think of how good God has been towards me by sending Tessy Lasseigne into my life and being a Mother to all these Miller Boys, which by the way, takes a special lady to begin with - ALL BOYS! You try it!!

I count my blessings each day - Tessy, thanks for saying yes 12 yrs ago! Did you really now what that yes was gonna mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sha!!!!! How sweet!