Monday, August 13, 2007

What a weekend! What a Week Ahead!


1st day of School for #'s 1,2 & 3!

Work Day in the Heat Baby!


Loading up Chairs that will fill up with people!

Furniture for New Lobby!!

Go Jen! That Famous Autograph!

Harley Break Down on I-10!

UL 2007 Lady Soccer Team!
This weekend was another work day for the Opelusas Campus. We had to move chairs and furniture, clean rooms, change ceiling tiles, cut grass, and mop floors. And we did it! Thank you to all that showed up and gave a hand. You all are special! We worked from around 8 am till 3pm in the extreme heat baby! Like 108 degrees, it was awesome. Sunday afternoon we headed over to UL Stadium for the UL Fan Day event. Jen Gardner comes to our church and is one of the coaches for the Ladies Soccer team. Go Jen! Go Lady Cajuns! Sunday evening John Mac and I headed out to Baton Rouge for Supper. He is always asking me when will I get a Harley and get rid of my Honda VTX. Well last night He had me convinced - To Keep it a little longer, as his bike broke down on I-10 on the Basin Bridge! What a great place to have trouble! No Exits, No shoulder, No Help, and NO Safety! Love ya John not gonna let you live this one down for a while. Monday morning, 1st day of class for 3 of the boys! I hope they are as excited everyday like they were today! If so, this will be a great year.

1 comment:

Rebekah Jean Miller said...

Yeah, the excitement wears off once more homework is given! Haha
Hopefully, they can stay excited about school.