Sunday, July 23, 2006

I Love What I do!



Today in the 9AM service, we had such a sweet experience at the close of the service. My heart was so overwhelmed with gratitude and love for the families of TFC. My live is so rich of the blessings of God: my wife, 5 boys, and a church that loves ME. I thank God for all of you that are a part of the vision of TFC. At the close of the message, my heart was so touched by your love for tessy and me. I love "doing life" with you. I love being a part of your lives and the lives of your children. Those of you that have been with us for so many years, "What a Journey"? One of trust, sacrifice, and faith! You are awesome. I love being your Pastor and I thank God everyday that He called me to Lafayette and to The Family Church. I look forward to each new day - cause' I just might get to see some of you. Thanks for allowing my family to do life with yours.

5 comments:

danohlerking said...

welcome to the blogosphere, my friend. i'll be watching closely - glad to know you're here.

theinnerprocess said...

Welcome! I must say we been waiting for you! Looking forward to your postings!

rachel said...

hey Pastor, Great job Sunday morning. Service was awesome (music too) haha j/k~
p.s. I'm impressed by your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor Jay.I feel so blessed to be behind the vision of The Family Church.Thank you for all you do for all of us.Love you.

Anonymous said...

Pastor,Jay
thank's for all you and your family has done for all of us in the church...i love ya'll...

brandon thigpen