Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Like Father Like Son - One More Time!

Regan ready to take the field. After practice talk!
The Blue Team "Rubbing it up"
Fire in his eyes! Prayer as a team!
March of this year I played tackle football for a local semi-pro team. It was a great experience, one that I will never forget. What was really cool was that the 2 main water boys were my sons, Regan and Sterling. We got to experience "Dad Playing" all together on the field. Well, this year marks their first year playing tackle football. Now I get to experience their first season together with them. Sterling started practice 4 weeks ago and Regan started yesterday. They are so excited. Kind of like I was in March before our first game. Sterling has his first game of the season this Saturday in Opelusas against Westminster and Regan will have a game later this month. More details about that to come later. I love doing life together as a family. Boyz, I wish you the best this season! Go Challengers!
Regan working on technique. All 33 players fired up for practice!

No comments: