Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Australia, Dallas, and Gulf Shores!

I feel like I have been around the world in 30 days! This past month has been both uplifting and inspirational! I was able to attend Hillsong Pastor's Conference in Australia on the first of July! 25 thousand screaming crazy radical Christians in one place - It was awesome! Got to see TD Jakes, Jensin Frankklin, Stephen Curtis, Brian Houston, Darlene Chech, And so many others! Stayed their for about 10 days or so. Then I had to turn around and speak at Pastor's Conference in Dallas, TX for 2 nights just 2 days from my return from Sydney. I came home for Sunday services and left for Family vacation with Tessy and all the boyz! We had a great time together. Un-disturbed mom and dad time - you know the Boyz were digging that! Now, I am back in for a while and ready to get this new campus started. Pastor Derek and Pastor Dan did a great job while I was gone. I heard that this past Sunday was awesome worship and a really strong anointing around the alter! Thanks for being sensitive Pastor Shane! Tonight we will continue our "Leading Like Jesus" series. Hope to see of you here tonight at 6:30PM. I love TFC and love being home with all of my family!


Enjoy the Pictures!
Hillsong Conference Pictures!
The Boyz cutting up on vacation!

No comments: