Friday, June 22, 2007

The Lord and the Rings!


In today's Lafayette newspaper, The Daily Advertiser, they ran an article titled "The Lord of the Rings". It was an interview I had done with a writer about my football experiences both as player and as Pastor. You can follow the link to read the article. http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070622/LIFESTYLE/706220328/1024


Trevis did a great job reporting and represented the situation well. He did however forget to mention the support that Tessy gives me and the Boyz every week. She adjusts her schedule and kids to be with us every week. Thank you baby for allowing me to participate and see one of my dreams fulfilled. Even though you didn't think it was the best idea, you allowed me to pursue it. I love you. To Sterling and Regan: You guys are the best! You worked so hard all season, both in the heat and the cold. Thank you for supporting me and giving a hand. Now I will live my life to watch you guys dreams be fulfilled. Thank you Family Church for supporting me as well. It is great to be your Pastor. Never Stop Dreaming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. That almost made me cry. (Whatever...)