Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hurricanes in The BIG DANCE BABY!


Here come the "CANES"!

The SWFA Championship Game will be played in Pearland, TX at “The RIG” Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 7PM.
Lafayette Hurricanes (12-2) vs. New Orleans Survivors (11-3)
Hurricanes and Survivors split during the regular season. This one is the one that counts!

We have had a great season. Our running back was named league MVP last week. The Lafayette Hurricanes are also ranked 23rd in the nation in Minor League Football. Not bad out of over 700 teams nationwide! This will be the last Game for #74 (Jay Miller). What a wild ride it has been! Thank you for the support all season and dreaming with me. Winner will go home with the hardware and the Championship Ring! I will be able to look back on this season and it will always be remembered as a success in my book. The RING would just be a huge blessing from the Lord. I pray that in all I do – I will honor Christ. Pray for our success next weekend in Houston. The following Day, July 1st, I leave for Australia for 10 days, so pray for my family while I am gone! Love you guys, Thanks for all you do for me!

The RIG Stadium. Pearland, TX
3775 S. Main
Pearland, Texas 77581
Pearland ISD "The Rig"


The Rig is located at the intersection of Pearland Parkway and Oiler Drive. It is also accessible from South Main (35) and Oiler Drive. It is located on the Pearland High School campus.
The stadium seats approximately 9200.


3775 S Main, Pearland, TX 77581

No comments: