Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Never Give Up On Your Dreams!


Arrival to the Stadium! Starting running back, Antonio Logan!
As many of you know, I attended Lafayette Christian Academy throughout all of my high school years. We played flag football because we never had enough students to play tackle football. Well last year, LCA made the switch to tackle football. I would go out to the practices and watch these guys hit and play. Boy, I wish I could be out there with them! Last year, I found out about a local Semi-pro football team called the Lafayette Hurricanes. I went online found out some information and began to train for the upcoming season and get prepared for the upcoming try outs. Well, I made the team and I am a starter on the offensive line. Look out for #74 baby!

The rest of the Offensive Line ! #74 Fan Club My real fan club, the Miller Boyz!
Our first game was this past Saturday in New Orleans. Our First home game is this Saturday at St. Thomas Moore Field off Ambassador Caffery. Kick off is at 7pm and tailgating starts at 4pm. Bring a lawn chair and some sides cause I'm bringing all the meat. All are invited, we will have plenty! Here are some of the photos of our first Game. Many of the players were in our weekend services on Sunday. We had a great time together and many were touched by the message and anointing this weekend. Go Canes! See you Saturday Night, under the lights!

TFC Autograph Signing! The Fans!! The 2007 Lafayette Hurricanes!


TFC and Hurricanes! STM Field in Lafayette
Let's Pack these seats this Saturday night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Everyone needs fans and I'm one of yours! Go Hurricanes.

theinnerprocess said...

GO Jau! I shocked, but would only believe it if it were you or Mike Breaux. You two come up with the craziest stuff!
.