Monday, March 19, 2007

Cuba Missions Trip Begins NOW!


Map of Santiago, Cuba
Another journey for me begins tomorrow! I will be heading out for Cuba on Wednesday following a briefing on Tuesday night in Miami. I am one of 8 pastors that will be attending this missions trip. I will have the opportunity to see what God is up to in a Communist country. I have heard of the stories and now I will get to see it first hand. Please pray for Tessy and the 5 BOYZ that will remain at home and for maw maw. It has been a very exciting week for us at TFC! We got word that our offer for the land purchase was accepted.



Cuba Coast, 90 miles off the coast of Florida!
Today I called our attorney to start the paper work and schedule a closing date. We have 30 of the 40 acres confirmed. There is still 10 out there that we really need. Please pray that God would give us favor for the rest of it. Now, we need to pray for wisdom on how to progress with the future developments as well. All I know is that God sees more and knows more than we do - All we need to do is follow after him day by day and that vision will speak at the appointed time! I love you and thank God for the opportunity to Pastor such a great congregation in a great place, Lafayette, LA. I have been to many foreign places and many countries, but there is nothing like home when home is at TFC! I will try to call in "live" from Cuba on Sunday Morning! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

danohlerking said...

soooo... did you get stuck in cuba? or leave your blogger password there?

come on... update us on the cuba trip, bro... tell it all brother tell it all...

seriously, i'd love to hear how it went.