Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here's Looking Up!


This is "Mega" Mike! A name given to him by Derek Capello that I have now claimed! He is the ranked 4th on the Miller Boyz Team and is 3 years old. I have a sunroof in my suburban and he always wants to open the roof or as he puts it, "make a hole in the car daddy". Today, I put a hole in it and let him stand up on the console and stick his head out and wave at everyone he saw. Now mothers, don't get excited, I was only driving in the church parking lot not on I-10 of course. He said to me, "Dad, I like looking up". I thought that is how we should start each day - looking Up to Jesus. That is where our strength, health, life and everything comes from. So today, Look up. Psalm 5:3 Says, " My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will LOOK UP".

No comments: