Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TFC - Full of Missionaries on Monday Night!


Charles Lambert talking about the harvest!

Last night was fantastic! We concluded the weekend with Charles Lambert, a missionary to the world for over 25 years now. We had a great service on Sunday and we invited all those who felt God was calling them to Missions work, whether full time, part time, or just one week at a time to come back on monday night. We had over 100 (missionaries) show up. We spent some time around the alter, prayed, cried for the nations, - a real special moment with God. I pray that 2007 will be a year of "going out" to the world. We are currently organizing 4 missions trips for the families of TFC to participate in this year. I pray that all of TFC will be a part of World Missions this year like never before. I look forward to seeing what God will do. I don't know about you - but I am getting ready for Something BIG!!

Old Fashion Alter Call - Praying for Souls!

No comments: