Thursday, December 14, 2006

TFC's Own Special Session!


Senator Vitter in the new Welcome Center of TFC!
TFC was represented well today during a brief visit by Senator David Vitter. The Senator came with an agenda - "What can I do in Washington to help your people?" His first question was what is it about TFC that attracts such a plurality of people and backgrounds. He had heard of our efforts in the past and was impressed at what he heard. I simply talked about the people that God has brought to TFC. How we make people feel at home, feel like family, and feel special. I told the Senator, if we have any successes, it is because of people who care about others. Thank you TFC for making this place special. I love you and am so glad to be called to Pastor here at TFC! I can't wait to see what is in store for TFC in the near future!

No comments: