Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This is for all the Hunters! Gotta Love it!


A Blue Wilderbeast

You see these all the time on the African Hunt Shows. These guys are the ones always getting ate up by the Lions. I couldn't go hunt in Africa without getting one of these. This is a huge animal.

This is my Prize - A Gemsbok!

This one was my favorite. We stalked it for about 3 hours starting from about 3 miles away. These guys stay high in the mountains so it was quite an experience. The horns on this guy are around 42 inches. Not sure where this mount will go.

An Impala Buck
This is a real nice Impala buck. I shot this guy late in the day as you can tell by the photo. I have eaten some Impala BBQ before - real tender meat.

The Same Impala

A Blesbok
This is a Blesbok. They roam the prairie all over. I was in between the mountains when I saw this guy. What an experience!

A Red Hartabeast
This was my first buck that I shot on this last trip. Not my favorite animal but it does come from Africa. The horns make like a heart in the front. So, I shot this one for Tessy. hope she likes it in her bedroom. HA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait until we get the animals back and mount them or something.