Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Swaziland Graduation


Night Scene in Swaziland!
On Wednesday, we graduated 63 Swazi leaders and Pastors. These graduates have been to all 6 conferences over the past 3 years. What an accomplishment! We had almost 200 in attendance on the second day alone. In the 3 years, we were able to train over 300 through out the 6 conferences. It is hard to believe that the 3 year journey is already completed. I am writing this blog from the Swaziland Airport waiting to board my 1st of 4 planes on my way home. It seems as it was just a short time ago (June 2004) that this journey began. Wednesday was a very emotional day as we said our good byes to the people of Swaziland. They brought gifts and cards and were very heart-broken to see our journey end. Chances are I will be back, but NO date has been set and who really knows what God is up to. I would love to take as many from TFC as possible in March 2007. There is so much work to do and time is ticking away, so we must get busy. I pray that God would birth a fresh spirit of evangelism like never before. I must say, I have found my "grace from home" period - 8 days. On that 8th day which was 2 days ago now - boy was I missing Tessy and the boyz! We will fly all day on Thursday and should arrive New Orleans on Friday afternoon. Thank you for covering me with your prayers and supporting my family. I love being a part of a great family - The TFC family. Have a great weekend and I pray to see all of you this weekend.

No comments: