Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hanging out with God-sent people!


My good friend, Dino Rizzo, Pastor of HPC in Baton Rouge
Friday was just my kind of day, just hanging out with all kind of people and all kind of friends. Friday morning I attended a church planters workshop at HPC with my Good friend Dino Rizzo and the wonderful staff of HPC. I thank God often for the people He has brought into my life that help me on my journey. We would like one day to expand our campus north to Opelousas, LA. We would call it TFC North! We have been preparing for this and have been doing some outreach things for over a year now in one of the Schools. When God says NOW is the Time, we will be ready to move forward. On the 28th of this month, I will be going to Opelousas to look at buildings and get a strategy with some church-planters and my good friend Mark Stermer from HPC. I like hanging out with a lot of people. Doing a lot of things, especially when you really like them, that makes it a whole like easier.

The Ohlerking's, directors of Childrens Cup, Brous is staying at their house!
Friday evening was capped off by a staff dinner at our house with the LCA and TFC staff. I am so grateful for all of those that have chosen to take the journey with us. Fishing, Horseshoes, 4-wheelers, dominos, tons of food, lots of friends, basketball and good ole "hanging out" is what we did all evening. Here's the cool part - NO KIDS! We got to do all those things - If kids were here - we would have been watching them do all that stuff. Don't worry, they will have their day today, as we go from soccer to football to another party in their honor. Staff I thank God every day for you, thanks for your surrendering to God's call and doing Kingdom Business with TFC and LCA. Tessy and I consider it an honor to have you over at our home and with our family.

Plenty of food, fun and friends!


The Muller Family - Well, just part of the tribe! ANDRE' WITH THE SMALLEST CATCH OFTHE DAY!


Coach John, couldn't be beat at Shoes!


Josiah, look at that form! David, 3rd time in line Joe, wouldn't get off and let others ride!




1 comment:

Tandi Loving said...

Great evening with the staff "family"!
Thanks Pastor Jay & Mrs Tessy!