Friday, August 04, 2006

Micah "So Excited"


My co-pilot, Micah Jay, never saw Opelousas. Made 1st 14 miles only!

Here is my co-pilot sleeping on the job. Micah has been so excited to leave on vacation on the RV that I actually had to move it "out of sight" because he wanted to start sleeping in it 3 weeks before take off. He demanded to ride "next to daddy in the RV". He didn't make mile marker 15. What confidence in the pilot! I thought for a moment, that is how we should live life each day, relaxed in the arms of Jesus! He is the pilot and we are just along for the "exciting" ride of a lifetime. I love my "journey" with Christ. Boring? NO Way! Each day brings more excitement and thrills.

Wait to you hear about our 2 mile family hike in the mountains! Maybe later tonight I will post that adventure.

1 comment:

my stuff,your stuff,we all got stuff said...

Pastor,Jay
sure look's like ya'll are having a great time and good blessing's a long the way.
we,all do miss you in church.see ya'll.when ya'll return home back to cajun country.

love ya,all
brandon thigpen